MF Wireless Router and Clients Quiz Answers
What are three basic parameters to configure on a wireless access point? (Choose three.)
- authentication method
- RF channel
Which governing body analyzes the applications and environments in which wireless networks are used?
SSID (Service Set Identifier) is used to distinguish different networks. It has ___32_____ characters at most.
Noted: You should type “32” in our test system. But in the netacad, you can type any one of the following:Thirty twoThirty-twothirty-twothirty two32
Which is a service that allows devices on a network to discover other devices and determine how to work with them.
- Internetworking Protocol Exchange Messaging (IPEM)
- Plug and Play (PnP)
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
Why would you configure QoS on your router?
- You need to provide access to an internal web server.
- You need to prioritize one type of traffic over another.
- You want to encrypt traffic on your wireless network.
- Your MTU was not set correctly.
Which of the following statements about SSIDs are true? (Choose 3)
- Only one wireless device uses them.
- All wireless networks use them.
- They should be unique to your wireless LAN.
- They are broadcast, by default, by most wireless network devices.
Tom is excited. Dad has given him the task to set up his new 802.11n wireless home router. To do a good job, what must Tom consider when configuring the router? (Choose 5)
- Enable MAC address filtering.
- Change the default router’s name, login id and password.
- Use the highest level of security mode supported by the clients.
- Change SSID.
- Use Static IP instead of PPPoE.
- Enable SSID broadcast.
- Choose the channel with the least interference.
- Enable remote management for convenience.
- Use ‘Tom-network’ as passphrase.
What device is the wireless equivalent of a wired hub? ________Access Point____________ .
Noted: You should type “Access Point” in our test system. But in the netacad, you can type any one of the following: