MF -- Wireless LAN Security Quiz
0 of 9 questions completed
MF — Wireless LAN Security Quiz
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhat interferer can be seen using the Cisco CleanAir technology?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhat authentication method would you choose if your guest users need to be greeted with a splash page and login request?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question2 points
What attacks does Management Frame Protection help to mitigate? (Choose 2)CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhat device is used as the Authentication Server in an 802.1X implementation?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhen a wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) floods a rogue AP with de-authenticate messages, what is the possible reason?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question3 pointsWhich authentication methods are most commonly used in Enterprise wireless deployments? (Choose 3)CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 points
With ___________ scanning a wireless device listens for a beacon frame for a set period of time. Once the device receives a beacon frame and the SSID, it can then attempt to join the network.CorrectIncorrect
8. Question2 pointsThe two primary security vulnerabilities of the original 802.11 wireless security mechanism areCorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsThe _____ is an “envelope” that can carry many different kinds of exchange data used for authentication, such as a challenge/response, one-time passwords, and digital certificates.CorrectIncorrect